Ardent Marketing Ltd is seeking a part-time flexible/freelance Marketing Account Manager to help manage a number of new and exciting projects between now and Spring 2010.
The work will involve liaising with at least two clients as their day-to-day contact; helping to translate their requirements into clear objectives and draft convincing marketing project plans that you would implement to high standards and on schedule. These plans would typically include email, web, social media, data sourcing and info-gathering, public relations, and collateral design & production (print and digital).
Ardent is a small full-service marketing agency and consultancy providing the scholarly information industry with services such as strategic planning, brand communications, and campaign management. Working with large and small publishers, we help them to:
- Identify new market opportunities;
- Position and brand online products;
- Increase demand, loyalty and usage;
- Build awareness & raise profile.
- has two years’ experience working in marketing within the publishing industry, and can demonstrate a broad understanding of the industry trends;
- is an excellent copywriter with a love of communication through words and language, and has meticulous attention to detail;
- has creative flair and the ability to brief and lead online and offline design projects;
- possesses a keen eye for organisation both in terms of project management as well as in laying out reports and proposals;
- has some brand-building knowledge and experience of working with creatives;
- actively participates in social media and understands the concept of customer acquisition-conversion-retention through digital marketing.
Please see ardent-marketing.com for information about the company and send enquiries and applications to Account Director Natasha White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job description is also downloadable as a PDF (or type http://ardent-marketing.com/uploads/Marketing Account Manager Job Desc.pdf).